Friday, October 31, 2008

I wish I hadn't....

Last evening when I took cutie down to the park to play, a friend commented how forlorn and lost I looked, afterall it's my birthday, I should be cheerful. I said I realized, but failed to be happy.....there's a knot in my heart....my eyes kept stinging....she is a wise girl....she said she understood...she said that every birthday we wish that something extraordinary is going to happen in our lives, but it never does, and another birthday just passes by....just like any other day....

I am very good at f****** up relationships. I breed complexity. Inspite of knowing deep down that expectation is the root cause of sorrow, I end up expecting too much, and then fall flat....losing everything I had. Why do I do this.....regret is so painful.....and deeds are so irreversible.