Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thought of the long long night....

"it is fascinating how our lives are defined not only by people who are with us - but also by some that cannot be."

Quoting a person I know, or rather used to know long time back(whom I still know, but in a different way). This he wrote in a mail to me while talking about the movie 'ONCE'. How true. How very true. As if he read my mind(or rather my blog...)!

Came back from a party, with tummy ache and a very bad headache:(. I guess I am going to be sick on sunday. Inspite of physical discomfort it was a nice evening. It was mostly a gathering of families with children of different sizes, it feels good to see your kid interacting with other kids, now that she speaks in sentences(that too in english, which is important here as her peers are multilingual), it's all the more fun watching them play together. She had a great time, and me too, watching her having so. Someone commented that she is becoming sweeter with passing time, and very typically I replied that she's bound to be, she is my daughter afterall, sweetness personified. Surprisingly the speaker very enthusiastically(and seriously) agreed with me:).

Someone else complimented me by saying that I am a very creative person(don't know why/where that came from). Feels good to hear good things though, about ownself and people you so love.

No comments: