Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nightout cancelled. Rather postponed to 1st night. It's ok, was not feeling well anyways. This is taking too long, when will I recover fully. I cooked today:)....Bhapa Chingri...mustard and coconut steamed prawns. Came out really well, this is one dish I have become quite adept at. Never goes wrong. Basically a eventless lazy saturday...nice to have such days sometimes, three of us just hanging out and not doing much:). Cutie is just happy to be around both mama and papa....Cutie and I watched Living Free, sequel to Born Free together. She loves to watch animal movies, got all excited, even started licking me at some point(the lion cubs were doing so)! But sadly all through the movie cutie kept shouting "baby tiger, baby tiger" inspite of correcting her on many occasions:)!!!

No comments: