Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am tired of sitting at home and popping pills three times a day! Why is this taking so long....I want to get better. It takes toll on your mental and emotional health. People don't help, they make it worse for you. I just want to get going and do my usual stuff.....only if I felt better:(. Some people are so self absorbed, they hardly care, they will never do the simplest thing to make someone feel better...to hell with them!

Some of my favourite songs again....I cannot help it...I hardly have anything better to do right now...
Khamaj By Pakistani Band Fuzon


Tere Bina - Fuzon live


Tere Bin -ATIF ASLAM
Very cute guy with very inconsistent singing style....but some turned out to be gems no doubt.


Meri Kahani - ATIF ASLAM


Bol Na Halke Halke - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan


Mann ki lagan - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan


Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaye


Strings - Sar kiye ye pahar
Never fails to make me nostalgic....the next song too...


Strings - Duur


Saaiyaan-Kailash Kher
This song takes me to another world. It makes me want to believe in the kind of love that is so intense, so deep....so complete...I don't have words to express the kind of feeling I get when I listen to this particular song. I'll still give it a shot....it makes me feel as if I am standing at a precipice, and I don't care, I can easily die for the person I love. But who deserves such kinda love, and I am not even capable of such loving.What a waste.....but this song has a spiritual quality...


Baawra Mann Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna

No comments: