Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally....I feel really really good today. Went over to a friend's place for lunch...had a nice long soul searching:) chat. Cutie had a good time too...vandalizing mama's friend's(whom she thinks to be her own)house. Thank god that I share a very informal and easy relationship with this person, otherwise cutie's activities would have embarassed me to no end.

Today is my sis-in-laws b'day. They live in UK, my brother has taken her to Spain....they have rented an apartment by the sea in some quaint little coastal town for a week. Sounds blissful...they even cook dinner at home. She just lost her mother...this break was badly needed....may she and my brother have a happy life, always.

I was just thinking...courtesy cutie, I have watched just too many animation movies lately, to name a few:-
Happy Feet
Cars
Finding Nemo
Shrek 1
Shrek 2
Shrek 3
Kung Fu Panda
Ice Age
Wall-E
Madagascar

Phew! That's really something, given that I never used to consider animation movies to be worth watching. I actually loved most of them. I had to watch them for about 10 times. Minimum. Each.

No comments: