Sunday, August 31, 2008

Photo positive

We had gone for a vacation sometime back. I love photography. I am not really good at it, but it gives me creative pleasure. It's the next best thing I can indulge in after painting...which has become a luxury these days , my baby literally takes up every waking minute of my existence(which is good most of the times, but I do lose it on some occasions....I NEED to be alone atleast for a few hours everyday, deny me that, and I am the grumpiest homo sapien alive). Anyways, this time on vacation I was very distracted, I did take snaps, but hardly concentrated owing to my present state of mind. Once back, when I went through them I found them to be ok and just uploaded them to my respective album without much ado. I didn't actually take a good look at them until this morning....and I discovered a glint of genius(in the making):). The following are my favourites, they look good. Should I seriously consider photography classes.....yeah maybe 2009.....I need to rest my restless soul this year....I'll start afresh January 2009. Yes.
This idea of calmness....a good pretense(top).
You can actually make out the arc at the horizon here(top).
The boat reckons the unexplored(top).
Postcard perfect(top).
I love the haphazard occurance of the pillars here(top).





The colours look amazing in this one(top).
Psychedelia.
I absolutely love the last two and the first one. I am good or what! I wish I had a better camera.

No comments: