Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby blues.

My baby is ill.
She is going to a playschool these days, all grown up and all:). She loves it, and I love it when I get to extract a few familiar syllables of popular rhymes from her usual everyday blabbering. But there's a downside, one kid gets sick and the whole school comes down with it. So she is ill. High fever, throat and ear infection, my poor little baby. I have never seen her so miserable in these last 2 years. It broke my heart to see her suffer, at one point i was just sitting beside her and crying, didn't know how to help her feel better. The brave girl that she is, she is almost fine today, atleast her cheerful self.
The upside of this entire episode? I have finally become a mom, I think and act like one. I have developed motherly instincts, I just know what my baby needs....that's a great feeling. It came late, but it did:). May she not fall sick again for a long long time to come.