Monday, May 19, 2008

Answering the *WHY* within.


Why in Gods name have I started blogging....this year started on a very positive, yet confusing note. Too many questions have risen within, too many doubts have clouded my thoughts. I am in a constant dilemma. I desperately needed to clarify my thoughts, so desperate the need became that i even thought of seeking out a Guru of sorts. Then it dawned on me, the Guru would be in all possibility another human being, not God himself. If he has the power to give answers to my questions, then so should I be able to do the same. All of us have possibilities, powers....why give in so easily, why not try and find my own answers. Revelations occur in most unlikely places and at most unearthly hours....I often find answers in my dreams, or very early in the morning when the mind is still half asleep, and also who can ignore the loo. I felt the need to document my thoughts, documentation will give meaning to vagueness...and perhaps answers to my endless queries. We cannot always express ourselves vocally, we need an audience, and who has got the time for such inane ramblings...so thinking aloud was out of question, so here I am making an effort to think legibly.....

No comments: