Monday, April 18, 2011

Amake Amar Moto Thakte Dao sung by Aanupam Roy, Movie-Autograph.



Let me be
I have done up my life my way

The thing that is missing, was never there anyway
Let it be
Let it remain unpossessed
Life is of no use
When every wish is granted

In your dimly lit world
Like the shattered and powdered glass on an evening
If you want to float away
Go, do as you like
I would not look through a binocular

The sail of this ship is torn and tattered
Yet I am trying to script my story of survival

I don't want to heed anymore attention
To her midnight tantrums
So I am trying again and again
To see if I can swim across

If ever, dripping down the sky quietly
Love comes over you at dawn
With sleep in your eyes
Don't go looking for me
I am nowhere around

Nobody turn the lights on for me
Having counted the waves in the sea of crowd
I have got lost in this railway station
I will not return by the last train

No comments: